Monday, December 2, 2013

I've Been Poisoned!

Last week was Thanksgiving and almost every student went home to celebrate with family. I was supposed to stay here at SNHU because my parents do not think their vegetarian daughter should come home to celebrate a turkey that I am not going to eat. So after accepting that I was not going to go home three people then offered me a ride home and back for the break. (I took Luke’s offer because I am dating him)
When I was home I was so happy to see family and friends. For Thanksgiving itself my family went over to my aunt’s house so we can see the rest of my relatives. It was Saturday though when it hit me- food poisoning. I was sick the whole day and could not even sit up straight without feeling nauseous. It wasn't just me too. It was my dad and four five other relatives too. Luckily, I was much better my Sunday. I was so grateful to be feeling better because I knew that a three and a half hour car ride back with Luck wasn't going to be fun.

Once I got back on campus though I passed out and I am much happier to be back here because I have never had any food problems from the dinning center.

No comments:

Post a Comment