Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Favorite Week of Them All

There is one week on campus that is my absolute favorite- registration week. I know for many students registration week can be very stressful, but for me it’s my favorite week. I am the type of person who looks at their program evaluation almost every day. Even when I was a freshman I planned out my academic plan to a t.
            Because I am in the Honors Program I am granted early registration so I was able to register on the second day of registration. I was going to take seven classes and have classes every day and have my earliest class start at eleven. Unfortunately, the literature class I wanted to take, Nature Writers, was full because of seniors. So how my mind worked was “Well, I guess I won’t take classes on Monday then.” So instead of trying to get into another Lit class I decided to take another class online. So for next semester I am taking four classes in a classroom and then three online. 
            For my in a classroom class I am afraid of one of the class, my Honor’s class. This is because it is going to be a class of five students and three of the five really dislike one of the girls in it. So hopefully that will go well. Then for my online classes I will be done for all of my writing workshop because I am taking a non-fiction writing workshop.

            So as I registered for classes this upcoming semester I was so happy to see my program evaluation fill up. The only bad thing is that it made it more real that I will be graduation next year and the future is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment