Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Introducing Me

Hello there! My name is Jess Sayers and welcome to my blog. This blog is going to be about some of my adventures at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU). This is going to give you a real glimpse of what college is really like for a “nerdishly cool person” as one of my professors described me.

A little bit about myself: I’m nineteen and in my second out of third year at SNHU. I take seven classes a semester as well as work two jobs on campus (bartender at The Last Chapter Pub and editor of The Journal for the Provost office) and I even volunteering for Admissions. I am a Creative Writing major and I just declared my second major, Communications, today. I also decaled my first of hopefully three minors today as well; Literature (declared), Professional Writing, and hopefully Public Relations. As you can see I like to relax.

Some other activities I am involved in on campus are the University Honors Program, Generation Equality (the gay straight alliance on campus), the creative writing club, the gaming club, and the game design and development club.

When I am not doing school related activities I like to relax with friends, read, tumble, and watch YouTube videos.

I feel like this is now turning into a dating profile so I’ll talk to you guys soon.

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment